Bump your Farmhands membership level: A step-by-step guide to updating your Farmhands payment
So you heard the big news: Farmhands at the $24/month level and above are eligible for discounts on Spring Training! While we cannot update your payment preferences for you on our end, please follow this step-by-step guide to updating your payment amount as a Farmhand to qualify for discounts, perks & more!
If you have any questions regarding changes you are trying to make to your recurring donation, or general questions about Farmhands benefits, please contact Laken Sylvander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to update your Farmhands payment in Network for Good:
- Navigate to any of our donation pages. For example, the Farmhands page where you first signed up here!
- Click “Sign in” in the upper-right corner and log in with the credentials you setup when making your initial donation.
- From inside the donor account, click Recurring donations in the navigation menu on the left.
- To update the amount of your donation, click the Actions dropdown menu and choose Edit. (As a reminder, Farmhands are eligible at $24/month or more for 15% discounts on Spring Training & EarthDance ticketed events and 20% discounts on EarthDance merchandise. Visit this page to learn more about the breakdown of benefits at each of the Farmhands giving levels.
- You can also update the payment type by navigating to Billing under the left-hand navigation menu. You will see the card that is being used for the recurring donation listed, and can make changes to it by clicking Update
Thank you for your ongoing generous support. We look forward to welcoming you to our online & in-person programming on the farm throughout the year ahead!