Buy your tickets now for EarthDance’s 11th annual ‘farm-raiser’ on October 5th, 2018, at Union Station!
Garden Guest Tickets are on sale now! Click here to get yours!
Meet St. Louis’ top local chefs and their favorite farmers as you graze on their exquisite food, sip on local libations, and bid on one of a kind auction items! All proceeds will benefit EarthDance, the region’s only organic farm school.
Check out some of the fabulous chefs, farms, and libationers who will be at the event!
Chefs, Restaurants & More
- Bakers & Hale – Rex Hale
- Balkan Treat Box – Loryn Feliciano-Nalic
- Bolyard’s Meat & Provisions – Chris Bolyard
- Bulrush STL – Rob Connoley & Justin Bell
- Cafe Osage – Scott Davis
- Catering St. Louis
- CORE + RIND
- The Chocolate Pig – Patrick Russell & Tyler Davis
- The Clover & Bee – Mike Risk
- Companion Bakery
- Culinary | Creative | Events – Marianne Moore
- Good Fortune – Ryan McDonald
- Grace Meat + Three – Rick Lewis
- Kakao Chocolate
- Larder & Cupboard – Cindy Higgerson
- Marcoot Jersey Creamery – Beth Marcoot, Amy Marcoot & Audie Wall
- Mission Taco Joint – Tyler Arvison
- Missouri Wild Edibles – Ryan Maher
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Pappy’s Smokehouse – Brian Durbin
- Seed Sprout Spoon – Brendan Kirby
- Sidney Street Cafe – Robert Zugmaier
- Taste. – Adam Guess
- Vicia – Tara & Michael Gallina
- Winslow’s Home
Farmers & Growers
- Bohlen Farms
- Bellews Creek Farm
- Blue Heron Orchard
- Buttonwood Farm
- dirty girl farms
- Doublestar Farms
- EarthDance Organic Farm School
- Grand Army Farm
- Green Finned Hippy Farms
- Marcoot Jersey Creamery
- Ozark Forest Mushrooms
- Papa’s Pasture
- Rain Crow Ranch
- Rolling Lawns Farms
- Rosy Buck Farm
- Such and Such Farm
- Urban Harvest STL
- Winslow’s Farm
- Brats of the World
- 1220 Artisan Spirits Distillery
- 4 Hands Brewing Co.
- 2nd Shift Brewing
- Big O Ginger Liqueur
- Big Red + Birdie from the Wandering Sidecar Bar Company
- Cocktails are Go!
- Confluence Kombucha
- Food Church
- Kaldi’s Coffee
- Lohr Distributing Co.
- Major Brands
- Missouri Wine & Grape Board
- The Old Bakery Beer Company
- Pinckney Bend Whiskey
- Schlafly Beer
- Side Project Brewing
- Small Change STL
- Spirits of St. Louis
- STL Barkeep
- Square One Brewery & Distillery
- Traveling Tea
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Co.
- WellBeing Brewing Co.
EarthDance’s Farmers Formal enables the organization to sustain its Farm and Garden Apprenticeship Program, offer employment to youth, donate produce to families in need, and develop the Organic Farm School’s campus into a beautiful, innovative learning environment.
Farmers Formal will take place at Union Station at 1820 Market St, St. Louis, MO 63103.
Have a toe-tappin’ good time while you help EarthDance grow food, farmers, and community, by attending this year’s Farmers Formal!
Doors open at 6 p.m., the evening will conclude at 10 p.m.
Want to connect to EarthDance’s generous and environmentally-conscious network of donors and supporters? Become a sponsor of Farmers Formal 2018! Email Managing Director Rachel Levi firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Thank you to our Farmers Formal 2018 Sponsors!